Steps to take prior to calibrating a Sentinel Camera
Flesh out – PLACEHOLDER ONLY!
Put the procedure here.
- Make long exposure after each capture… TIF format
- Use GIMP, Paint, PhotoShop or other image processing program and push the brightness and contrast
- After photo brings out the hidden starts run a planetarium program. Looking south, elv 90, fov 180.
- Match the stars noting pixel x/y on photo and az/el on the planetarium.
- run python program calpos.py This produces a personalized correction file that will be used for triangulation. (See Ken’s pdf on the process)